Learn How to Protect Your Future if You’ve Been hurt offshore, at sea, or in the inland waterways
- Offer to pay your medical bills.
- Help you out financially so you can pay bills.
- Keep you on the payroll at your usual pay rate.
- Assign a "case manager" or insurance adjuster to go to doctor appointments with you.
- Discourage your from hiring your own specialist offshore attorney.
- Give you light duty or office work instead of manual labor work.
- Offer you money if you will just "sign some papers."
Warning: Did you know that all of the above can be used by your offshore employer to destroy your legal rights?
I have seen offshore employers trick injured employees out of their legal rights by pretending to truly care about the employee's medical and financial future when really the employer is working behind the scenes to eliminate its own legal liability. By the time the employee calls me, it may be too late for me to do anything about it.
However, There Is A Way To Find Out The Truth Immediately And Protect Your Future - And It's Free
To find out whether your employer is trying to trick you, I've written a Special Report you can use to discover the truth and protect your future immediately. The Special Report is called "Protect Your Future - How To Find Out What Your Employer Really Thinks About Your Maritime Injury."
You can request this Special Report for free and I will send it to you immediately. I guarantee that requesting this report will be worth your time. And I can virtually guarantee that this Special Report will help you discover the truth immediately if you follow the recommendations in this Free Report.