Lawyers are not all the same, do your research and find the best one for you.
Jones Act and offshore accident and injury cases occur when you are injured on the job while working at sea or on the inland waterways. Such injuries can range from being minor to life-threatening or even career-ending. These injuries are often the result of negligence, and can mean you are entitled to compensation including payment of past and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, impairment, and other types of damages.
Our national maritime law firm makes it a priority to represent injured workers and their families. We have never represented a employer or insurance company. We represent the working men and women who serve in the marine industry, regardless of where in the world you are located or need help. We've won cases against hundreds of companies. Click here to see just a partial list.
Protect Your Rights Under The Jones Act
If you are a marine worker and have been injured on a ship, boat, barge, vessel, semi-submersible, jack-up rig, trawler, tug, or other marine vessel, you have rights under maritime law and the Jones Act. It is very important that you contact an experienced lawyer quickly to protect your rights. The companies, their attorneys, and the insurance adjusters will act quickly to limit (or even eliminate) your compensation. You need an aggressive legal advocate on your side, that knows the rules that you do not; an attorney with a proven track record of success.
Learn Your Legal Rights Immediately:
If you've been injured working offshore, then you can use our website to:
- watch helpful videos,
- get instant answers to your questions,
- use our library to learn about your rights,
- request our FREE legal resources, books and reports written specifically to help you protect your rights.
Free, Comprehensive, Confidential Case Review
We also offer a free, comprehensive, confidential case review. All you have to do is contact us, toll free, at 877.724.7800 or use the contact forms on this website. We will give you a complete review of your legal rights and help guide you through this difficult time.
Learn Your Rights
We get a lot of the same questions from our clients. Below is a list of some of the most common questions with answers:
- How do you know if the company is telling the truth about your legal case? Find out how to discover the truth immediately and how the Jones Act protects your legal rights.
- What's the number one mistake you can make after you've been hurt offshore? The answer may surprise you.
- How can you get instant information to protect yourself and make sure the company doesn't trick you? Watch this helpful video.
- Should you give a recorded statement? Learn why giving a recorded statement is a bad idea.
- What's your case worth? Learn how to calculate the value of your case.
- How do you get the best medical care while you're recovering from an injury? Find out how to get the best treatment now.
- Are you thinking about hiring a lawyer for your case? How do you find the best attorney for you? Here are some questions you should be asking.
- Afraid of getting "blackballed" if you hire a lawyer or pursue a legal case? Watch this video to learn the truth about getting "blackballed"
- How do you pay your bills if you can't work? Find out how to ensure your financial needs are met.
Still Have Questions?
Our website is packed with thousands of pages of information designed specifically to help you research your legal, medical, and financial options. But, you may still have some questions. For example, you may be wondering if you even have a case, and if you do, how much your case is worth and how long it will take before you get a settlement.
We know you're probably getting pressure from a lot of different people and we want to help relieve some of that pressure and help you if we can.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our website.
Brian is a nationally recognized maritime law attorney. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. He's published 5 books and has written or published over 1,000 articles on law and legal issues.
Brian's success rate in Jones Act cases is over 95%.